Veterinary patients do not seek medical attention themselves. An animal is most often presented to the veterinarian as a result of symptoms observed by an owner or caretaker. The veterinarians’ responsibility is to evaluate, diagnose, and then provide the best possible care for this patient.
Visual cues during this evaluation process lead to further diagnostic testing to finalize a definitive diagnosis.
The Benefits of
Digital Thermal Imaging?
in Veterinary Medicine
- 1. Thermal gradients are represented as a physiological map of the patient which outline precise anatomical areas in need of further examination.
- 2. Early detection of many disorders before they become an issue: e.g. osteoarthritis.
- 3. An objective measurement of the progress of any therapeutic protocol; pharmaceutical or modality based.
- 4. A visual image aiding in client communication and education.
- • The only veterinary specific software that optimizes user interface with portable design on a tablet PC.
- • Accuracy of +/- 1°C, providing the highest sensitivity and calibration specifically for veterinary applications.
- • Intuitive analytics that have an easy learning curve yet advanced enough for the expert.
- • Software updates provided via Wifi.
- • The highest image resolution available.
- • Excellent Training provided which includes: onsite training upon installation, online training modules, Thermal-Link consultation, and one-on-one training with an expert veterinary consultant.
- • Ongoing studies which provide constant additional applications.
- • The manufacturer, Infrared Cameras Inc. (ICI), has over 20 years of experience in developing IR systems in the Medical market.
- • With the Digatherm unit, you will have the only veterinary specific tool on the market. The unit has a large HD viewing screen that makes the image easy to understand and use for client education. You also receive the benefit of an educated staff and the availability of expert interpretation. And a support team readily available to answer any questions that you may have.
- • Digatherm provides you with all of the important tools and support necessary to make this new service a complete success in your practice.